Saturday 2 September 2017

One more off the list

It is done.



Rather pleased with how it has turned out, and unlike the original design this one can be easily disassembled and reassembled if you need to get in behind.

Now we need to finish the master stateroom (paint and rebuild the port side bulkhead, the same as I have done above, and for the same reason) and then we rip into the biggie: the port side stateroom (aka Emma's swamp) which will require a total strip down. Can't wait.

We will get some prep for the painting in the master stateroom done this week, but then I am off around the world again (sigh) for three weeks. Sharon says she will get the painting done while I am gone. Promises, promises. When I get back at the end of the month we will also be starting to prep for hauling out in October. Antifouling, how I have missed thee...

No comments:

Post a Comment