Monday 24 March 2014

Update

Not a lot been going on lately. Have been chipping away at the front hatch (quite a bit of prep work required), got most of the main hatch varnish done on the weekend, have squared away a few minor electrical jobs that have been on my list for a while, and my dad and I pulled the lower leg of my outboard apart and overhauled it with new seals. Otherwise, I've actually been having a bit of a life, which is an unusual feeling, but I'll soon get over it and will get back into the boat full tilt.

I will be replacing the 12V battery charger some time this week. Since I got rid of the 12V battery system all it is used for is float charging of the genset batteries, so I'm replacing it with a lower capacity but more modern multi-stage charger that will do a better job of float charging and bulk charging, if needed. The new chargers are a LOT smaller and lighter...

No comments:

Post a Comment